Terms and conditions
In consideration of Parkwood Outdoors Ltd. Accepting this application I undertake and agree:
1. That I am competent to ride my motorbike and have some off road riding experience.
2. By taking part I accept that motorsport can be dangerous and I understand the risks involved including injury or death.
3. I declare that my motorbike is safe, complies with the venue operator’s regulations and is fit to use in this event.
4. I have read and will comply with the venue operators site regulations and riding rules.
5. I will observe and obey all instructions given to me by the venue operator and Instructors
6. To notify the venue operator of any medical conditions I have or of any medication that I am taking in case of an emergency situation.
Rules and Regulations
We have a blanket speed limit of 10mph in and around the carpark for Enduro Practice.
All riders must be 15 or over.
No Spectators are permitted.
No Alcohol or drugs are permitted on site.
Full Face Helmet, Boots, Gloves and full riding gear must be worn at all times.
1. You lesson will be from 9:30am-3pm, this is when it will start and finish. Participants that are late may not be able to go ahead with the lesson.
2. We have a blanket speed limit of 10mph in and around the carpark, which must be followed.
3. All persons must wear correct fitting riding gear, motorbike boots, full-face crash helmet, including gloves!
4. The marshals and management have the right to scrutineer any bike, at any time and to exclude any bike, which is considered not to be safe for off road use. No noisy exhaust pipes. All below 94 decibels.
5. Riders must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
6. You must notify staff and list on booking sheet if you are taking any medication or have a specific medical condition. This info could help in the event of any emergency situation. All details will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
7. This is a non-spectator event. No dogs allowed onsite.
8. All riders must be 15 years or over for Enduro practice.
9. The route will be specified by your instructor, please do not come off the tracks.
10. Your instructor will be on hand to give any help, advice and guidance, but any liability for any injury to person or damage to vehicles arising out of such advice or guidance is expressly excluded.
11. Please don’t obstruct parts of the site by parking up to watch others please park so that others may pass safely.
12.No riding in car park area or on field area, apart from taking your bike to the start of the course. This should be done at walking pace only!
13. PLEASE don’t drop rubbish either, bin it or take it home.
14. Please respect that any decision made by the management or your instructor is final and is to be respected.
14. No refund will be offered if a customer’s visit has been cut short for whatever reason.
15. If you are found to be ignoring the rules set out you will be removed from site.